Join the team as
Telecom Projects Consultant
Your purpose will be to produce RAN design services, including the development, monitoring and assurance of the RAN design, in accordance with the technical, quality and service requirements, and with the coverage and deployment deadlines agreed upon with customers.
• Designing high-level radio solution architecture concepts.
• Tracking radio technology implementation projects from an economic, technological and business perspective.
• Evaluating the planning solutions, and understanding their impact.
• Creating proposals and approaches.
• Profile focused on the strategy, radio design and radio plan. 4G and 5G.
What areas of knowledge will ensure that you succeed in your role?
- Planning, designing, re-designing and validating RAN LTE 4G networks.
- Evaluating and proposing candidates (new sites, expansions and changes; general locations, small cells, strategic locations).
- Calibrating and adjusting propagation models; researching frequencies.
- Performing geostatistical analyses, forecasts, monitoring, audits and coverage/capacity reports; calculating the population covered.
- Auditing the network parameters and configuration.
- Using GIS to geographically process the information needed for the aforementioned items.
- RAN LTE optimization: monitoring and analyzing KPIs, evaluating and improving coverage, identifying key offenders, proposing new sites for improvements.
¿Quieres unirte al equipo?
Fill out the form below with your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
This vacancy does not fit you? Here are some more
We are looking for people who are not afraid of failure, who see mistakes as a learning tool, who feel free to be themselves and for whom working at Nae is an opportunity to put all their creativity and skills into practice.