These policies have been prepared in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, and the current data protection regulations in Spain.
Responsible for the processing of personal data
Principles applied to the processing of personal data
The principles indicated below are applied by nae and by any person in its staff who has access to data. Personal data will always be:
- processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date, taking all reasonable steps to ensure that data which are inaccurate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified.
- kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing.
- treated with integrity and confidentiality in such a way as to ensure adequate security of the data.
Types of personal data processed and purpose
We collect the following categories of personal data on our website:
- Information related to newsletter subscriptions and commercial prospecting, such as name, surname, email, telephone, language and country. This personal data is stored in our databases for the management of commercial relationships and will be used for sending newsletters about Nae, its services and products relevant to your interests.
You will always be provided the option to unsubscribe and/or remove yourself from the databases with each electronic communication you receive from us. At any time you may change your information or preferences or provide additional details.
- Information related to requests for the provision of our services, such as first name, last name, company, address, e-mail and telephone. These personal data are stored in our databases for the management of commercial relations and will be used to complete any electronic request for services through our website and for sending satisfaction surveys about the services we offer, in order to know your opinion and be able to improve them.
At any time you can modify your information or preferences or provide additional details.
We will not use your personal data to make automated decisions that affect or create profiles other than those described above. In any case, should there be a further processing of the data whose purpose is different from that for which it was initially collected we will inform you about all aspects relevant to this other purpose before proceeding with such further processing.
How long the personal data will be kept
Users' personal data will be kept for the duration of the execution of pre-contractual procedures or requests for information, and in the case of commercial communications, for as long as you do not object to receiving such information.
In determining the appropriate retention period for personal data, we also rely on the amount, type and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and any applicable legal requirements.
Legitimation to process personal data
The following legal bases of legitimacy apply to process your personal data:
- Consent: for those data relating to newsletter subscription requests and commercial prospecting.
- Legitimate interest: for those data relating to requests for information or services, which make the processing necessary to carry out our business activity, provided that such interests are not overriding your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Our legitimate interest consists in being able to ensure business continuity, establishing contact channels that allow us to offer our services and to understand the needs and expectations of the market, as well as to improve the level of satisfaction of the Users and, therefore, to improve our services and brands.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data may be transferred/communicated to the following recipients:
- Companies of the nae Group.
- Companies in charge of data processing, such as suppliers that provide services to nae for the management of promotional campaigns, content managers and customer relations.
- Public Administrations and Agencies when required by tax, labor or any other applicable regulations.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, in its Articles 13 and 14, specifies the information to be provided to data subjects and, likewise, Nae is committed to this in its interactions, whether the information has been obtained directly or indirectly.
Users may exercise any of the rights recognized in the data protection regulations before us.
We undertake to respect and facilitate the exercise of these rights and, in particular, the rights of access, rectification, suspension, opposition, limitation of processing and data portability. These rights may be exercised by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, together with a copy of your valid identification document.
We will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the actions we take on the basis of any request to exercise your rights as a data subject, within the stipulated legal deadlines.
In any case, we inform you that you can file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency for the protection of your rights.
Application of security measures on personal data
We guarantee that we maintain the security levels for the protection of personal data provided to us through the website in accordance with current regulations, and that all the corresponding technical and organizational measures have been established and applied to prevent the loss, accidental destruction or damage, misuse, alteration and unauthorized or unlawful processing of the data provided by Users.
We have also implemented a notification procedure in case there is any suspicion of a breach in the security of personal data, addressed to the data subjects and also to the relevant supervisory authority.
Right to withdraw consent
If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it in whole or in part. To withdraw your consent, please follow the opt-out links indicated in all commercial communications sent to you or contact us via our contact form on this website or via email.
Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purposes for which you originally consented, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for further processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Withdrawal of consent to receive marketing communications will not affect the processing of personal data for the provision of our services.
Mechanisms to know the Data Processing Policy
To know and exercise your rights of habeas data, Nae makes available its Personal Data Processing Policy, which you can download directly or request a copy of it by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the use of your personal data, please contact our customer service by e-mail at email@example.com.