Join the team as
IT Transformation Projects Consultant
Your purpose will be to help customers manage IT projects, ensuring they are delivered accordingly and in a timely manner.
• Managing the project integration.
• Managing the project scope.
• Managing the project timeline.
• Managing the project costs.
• Managing the project quality.
• Managing the project resources.
• Managing the project communications.
• Managing the project risks.
• Managing the project acquisitions.
• Managing the project stakeholders.
What areas of knowledge will ensure that you succeed in your role?
- Degree in Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, Systems Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of the eTom reference framework.
- Knowledge of general telecom architectures.
- PMI Project Management certification.
- PMI Program Management certification (preferred).
- Experience delivering projects in iterative, agile and cascade models.
- Experience interacting on operations, management, executive and C levels.
Do you want to join the team?
Fill out the form below with your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
This vacancy does not fit you? Here are some more
We are looking for people who are not afraid of failure, who see mistakes as a learning tool, who feel free to be themselves and for whom working at Nae is an opportunity to put all their creativity and skills into practice.